|South African Rand||Rate per night||Rate per night|
|Minimum 2 nights||R 38 000.00||R 42 560.00|
|Minimum 3 nights||R 36 000.00||R 40 320.00|
- Booked on an exclusive and private use basis only.
- Rates based on an inclusive rate per night
- Accommodating up to 10 guests
- All meals
- A reserve conservation fee based on a person per night fee.
- Any items of a personal nature
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
Additional Guests can be accommodated by special request.
All reservations must be sent to Safari Home – a Division of Safari Air Wing (Pty) Ltd – by email, at least 45 days prior to the proposed arrival date.
Contact details as listed:
Tel: +27 (0) 11 465 7262
Cell: +27 (0) 83 326 4735
Confirmation of a reservation:
- On receipt of a booking request, a quotation will be issued. Upon acceptance thereof in writing, the reservation will be provisionally booked and thereafter an invoice will be issued. A 25% non-refundable deposit calculated on the total accommodation cost must be settled within 7 days from receipt of invoice.
- The reservation will be confirmed as guaranteed in writing upon receipt of the 25% non-refundable deposit.
- Payment of the remaining 75% must be made 31 days prior to arrival.
- A 100% immediate payment is required for bookings made less than 31 days prior to arrival date.
- Payment of the deposit as referred to above shall constitute acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- Final reservation details and rooming lists are required 31 days prior to arrival.
- Direct bank transfers (EFT’s) or Credit Card transactions.
- Payment will only be confirmed as received provided that they comply with the following requirements.
- Our reservation number must be used as your payment reference for all payments. Proof of payment must be emailed to Safari Air Wing together with the following information:
- Company / group or individuals names
- Reservation name
- Invoice number
Account Name: Safari Air Wing (Pty) Ltd
Branch: Fourways Crossing
Account Number: 042 406 889
Bank: Standard Bank of South Africa
Branch Code: 00 99 53
Swift Code: ZA ZA JJ
For transactions originating outside the Republic of South Africa, all amounts due must be requisitioned in ZAR – South African Rand only. Should an amount due be requisitioned as a foreign currency amount, the drawer will be invoiced for any resultant foreign exchange commission charges.
- Safari Air Wing reserves the right to immediately cancel any guaranteed and / or provisional booking(s) that fail to comply with the payments policies as listed above.
- The Guest / Tour Operator and / or Agent will be timeously advised of said cancellation by way of an email notification.
- Cancellation or rescheduling requests will only become effective on receipt of a written request. In addition to this a cancellation / rescheduling penalty will be levied as follows:
Number of days prior to arrival:
- Date of confirmation – 46 days : 25% non-refundable deposit
- 45 – 32 days: 50% of total value of the reservation
- 31 or fewer days : 100% of total value of the reservation